This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

use IQ applications without having to stop the activity

I am having the following problem, when I want to use the IQ of wikiloc or trailforks I cannot enter unless I stop and save my activity in progress.
I can't find an explanation, I want to be able to load IQ of wikiloc route or load my list of trailsforks and be able to follow them without having to stop my activity. Because it happens? Is there any way to fix it? in the negative case, can you propose this change in future updates?

• I assume it's all about ressource consumption. When you want to run an application (e.g. activity), it should not be messed up by another application that itself e.g. could do activity recording.

The way many other app developers tend to use is to provide the app as a widget in addition (iqmapreceiver, gimporter) that is at least capable to e.g. transfer courses to the watch. Did you ask wikiloc for that?

Kinds

• what interests me most is the use of "trailforks". While I am on the mountain and with my activity I would like to be able to search for my saved trails but I cannot because it forces me to stop my activity.