A new Beta software (12.22) for the Edge 820 has been released. Full change log, instructions, and software for installing the beta can be found here.
- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 12.10 to 12.22:
- Fixed handling for workout targets that are set as a percentage of FTP.
- Fixed speed sensor dropouts that could occur when using an indoor trainer.
- Integrated several improvements for ANT sensors.