Garmin Explore & Navigation with Edge 540 & Edge 840 (Feature needed)

TL;DR: Disappointed with having to constantly check my watch for navigation, I bought a bike navigation solution for long touring. Bought the Edge 540, almost the same as 840. Desire seamless integration between Garmin Explore and Edge navigations for convenience.

Okay so I just got my Edge 540 and one thing really upset me. I have used Garmin Explore app before on my Instinct Crossover watch and I found the feature incredibly amazing. But as with all good comes the bad because I did have to look at my watch the whole time while navigating. So I did go searching for a bike navigation as I wanted to get into long touring and really would like to have a static screen with showing me the route. Now I bought the edge 540 but I know the only difference from the edge 840 is touchscreen and address search. 

The Garmin Explore app is great for navigation because you can download offline maps. So no need for internet connect as with Garmin Connect App you can click a point and say GO. This will send the Point or Course directly to your device and start an activity. I really would like to love the Edge 540 but this features is a must. The intergration would have been so amazing, and I don't need Garmin Explore to do any navigation calculation but just sending the point from Garmin Explore to the Edge navigation would be amazing. This would not cost a lot of development time because this is already part of the eco system.

Please if you agree reply to this with a comment if you agree, so hopefully Garmin will take this as a consideration

Thanks for reading my feedback. Have a nice day & happy biking