Firmware version 9.26 for the Edge 540 Series is now available. This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile when available.
This is now Live (100%) as of 5/12/23.
Changes made from version 9.09 to 9.26:
- Fixed projection onto roads of uncertain surface type.
- Unified ClimbPro detection and map drawing settings.
- Fixed updating the elevation profile when switching climbs.
- Added solar gain notification upon device wake up.
- Fixed Distance to Destination and Destination Location for indoor rides.
- Fixed the main menu scrolling to the bottom after an activity.
- Fixed manual DEM altimeter calibration.
- Fixed data field editing.
- Fixed button access to scheduled workout in Training Plan.
- Fixed grade remaining for ClimbPro.
- Added solar gain notification on device wake up.
- Fixed cursor disappearing on home screen.
- Fixed issue with climb pro graph.
- Fixed various bugs and improved stability.