This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Target power not working with Van Rysel Home trainer

I recently bought a Van Rysel D900 Home Trainer and connected it to my Edge 530. The connection is working : I have my power on the screen and I can change the slope or the resistance from the computer. However the target power mode is not working. I created a workout to show that, I think that the problem is pretty clear on the image I attatched : at each step the resistance is reacting but it then drops to 0% (I kept a steady cadence during the whole workout). Does anyone have the same issue or know how to fix that ? The target power mode is (almost) working with Kinomap so the problem most likely comes from the bike computer and not the Home Trainer.

• Yes, firmware 1.06 solved the issue on my end.

• Perfectly on my side after updating my D500 With Onelapfit to apply the last firmware 106.

Let us know if you have some trouble !

• I had the same issue with my Van Rysel D500. I used it with a Garmin Fènix 6 Pro and a Forerunner 255s, and the target power mode wasn't working.

Today I updated the trainer's firmware from v1.04 to v1.06 via the OnelapFit Android app, and tested the trainer again. With this update, the bug is gone, and the targer power (ERG) mode is working nicely.

I suggest everyone to update their trainer's firmware.