climb pro overriding navigation

Hi climb pro is awesome, the only disturbance is when it's used in combination with navigation. It would be awesome if navigation would be the display thats preferred, when navigating a route. I often miss a turn, because climb pro is showing up, when the navigation should be notifying me about a turn.

• If "climb pro" is displaying but you would prefer the map for navigation, them simply switch to the map, it's not an issue.

Or if you do not want "climb pro" whilst navigating, then disable the page so it does not show.

And also when your close to a turn, the navigation page should pop up and override " climb pro" and if this is not happening, then you may not have it enabled to do so.

And, having a situational awareness of what is coming up ahead should help to not miss a turn and if in doubt, just switch to the map page.

Overall, not an issue.

• Swithcing between static pages is not the issue here.

I would love to have climb pro and navigation for endurance riding, if thats fine with you.

Where can I enable navigation to override climb pro? Is there a hierarchy setting for notifications?

At times there are many crossroads or turns. Situational awareness is a given, However I would prefer not to always have to be looking at the map and rather look at climb pro or the wattage.

• Original post, "It would be awesome if navigation would be the display thats preferred,"

Reply to my answer,  "However I would prefer not to always have to be looking at the map and rather look at climb pro or the wattage".

Pointless trying to help if your contradicting what you would prefer to look at.

• Thanks for your reply. Let me try to give you another perspective of what I mean. There are a lot of different possible notifications on the garmin (nutrition, training, navigation, phone, etc). Yet I don't see a way to give priority for the appearance. 

• I don't know of anyway to prioritize notifications.  I believe they appear in order as they are triggered.  I would suggest turning off having the Climb Pro screen automatically appearing.  Simply page to it manually as you approach a climb, this is what I do if I want to see it.  Using the Garmin Remote helps immensely with paging through the different screens without removing your hands from the bars.  The Remote also gives you one button for two different dedicated pages (a short press for one of the pages and a long press for the other page).  I'm a huge fan of the Remote.

• You write that the navigation page overriding the climb pro page is an enabled function.  Where does that enable/disable toggle appear in the Menu?