This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Course downloaded from Komoot stops while riding

While riding a course I downloaded from Komoot, and not navigating to the beginning of the course, the gps indicates several times I've reached the end of the course, even while I've only ridden a couple of km's. I then have to restart the course to continue the ride. It also directs me back in the direction I came from several times. Does anyone have the same problem and how can I fix this? Is it because the course intersects a couple of times?

• Check that route recalculation is set to OFF (Menu>Settings>[your Activity Profile]>Navigation>Routing>Recalc=OFF).

Also don’t load the course until you get to the start.

Course crossovers can be a problem if you incorrectly turn onto another leg of the course but in the right direction as guidance will continue along that leg if you ignore the off course warning.

• Having the start end end point at the same location can cause issues as it can make the unit think it is at the end when you are just starting.. Make the end point a small distance from the start point so it won't think it is at the end point when you are at the start point.