This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Edge 530 Super slow to sync on my Iphone 14

Hello everybody,

I own a garmin edge 530, everything works well apart from the syncing with connect app.

It takes at least 20 minutes to sync and with no wifi connection it can take really a lot a lot of time, but in all cases with no control over what’s the progress, meaning that on the connect app I see the device, when I manually press the sync button nothing happen, you have to wait a random time for it to start syncing and checking the white progress circle around the device icon.

Before you ask recording is set to smart and not to 1 second. My friend’s 530 syncs in few minutes so I really don’t understand the problem. 

Also when sending a route or a training you don’t have control over the status of sending it, it just sync randomly over time.

Looks like the Edge and the Iphone are not really talking each other directly through bluetooth but instead going through internet or something like that.

Somebody facing the same issue?