This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 530 black screen

Hello. Recently my edge 530 stopped working. I put it on charge, took it out, it worked, and the next day when I went for a bike ride, I put the garmin on the stand and when I turned it on it stopped working. The white screen comes on for a second or two and then it goes off (it turns very dark black and then goes off), I honestly don't know what to do, I've never had such problems before, if anyone knows it would be helpful. By the way, only the screen does not work, if I try to start an activity, it starts and the live track also starts, it works connected to the phone and the computer

• Hi Stefan, I had same issue like you. Fortunately, my device was covered by warranty. After one mont I got statement that device is not possible to fix and gave me back money. So I decided to buy same a new one and I hope that will work correctly. If you don't have warranty on the device I will suggest to replace screen. It was my alternative if the shop didn't give me back repaired device or money. I check a few videos how to replace screen. It's not difficult I think.