This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Structured workouts - wrong date

i am using structured workouts which are synced via Trainingpeaks. They look fine there and on Garmin Connect.
However, on my Edge they show up on the wrong date - seems to be one day off. For example, the device prompts me to do the wednesday session on thursday.

I was only able once to "fix" it by doing a soft reset (power off/on) but the issue returned.

Any suggestions?

• Unfortunately no suggestion, but I've been having the same problem with Garmin's own workouts as well.  They show up correctly under training plans but not under do today's workout (same thing seem a day behind). 

• I have a similar issue. I created a training plan on Tuesday. When I went to my calendar it has plan start date as the previous Monday (Yesterday).

I also get a recurring issue where when I do an activity and get a new vo2max (lower, same, higher, doesn't matter) when I look at my Fenix which is synced, it always says the vo2max is from the previous day, even if I did no activity that previous day! Although the vo2max graph screen of last 7 days has the correct day. 

I would bet there is some parts of garmin connect that are ignoring timezone settings :-) I am in UTC+10:00 and I suspect that the incorrect data is being displayed in some US timezone (i.e. the previous day). Just a guess, perhaps Garmin can comment? ;-)

Unfortunately I think the answer is that Garmin needs to fix it on their side...