This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Off course with Climb Pro and navigation

Hey all,

You'll have to excuse me; I'm a newbie to this world that is the Edge!  I was giving Climb Pro a go the other day, and due to weather conditions our group changed the route we were going to follow.  We rode past the start of a climb and my 530 and climb pro went nuts about it.  When I tried to change to a different screen it just kept beeping and flicking back to the climb pro screen.  In the end I had to stop the activity and start a fresh one.  Is this just the normal behaviour, or am I missing something that would let me just let me turn that off without having to stop and start a new activity?  And when navigating will the navigation do the same thing?  Not concerned if this is the normal behaviour, just wondering?

I created several different activity profiles, one for Climb Pro and another for Navigating, so the behaviour and alerts of those profiles are setup specifically for those activities.  Then left a normal Road profile just for riding around the place, without having to worry about it having a beep attack at me.