This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training plans workouts only partially syncing

I have started the Training plan 'Metric Century Phase 1: Base' on 30th of March 2020. It only syncs three days from my calendar, the rest is not available on my Edge 530. My Fenix 3 shows almost all of the days of this training plan. 

Very bad news, I have bought this device specifically to train more efficiently with plans etcetera....

My firmware version is 5.10.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Could it be by design, that it only loads the first week of the training plan? 

• I believe it shows the next week of scheduled workouts. If you add another workout to your calendar that week it will be included under Training Plan, even if that results in more than 3 scheduled workouts for the week.

I guess the issue is that they can't load all of your scheduled workouts indefinitely into the future due to space restrictions on the device.  However, it would be nice if they would do more than just a week in advance - maybe 6 weeks as this is a typical length of time for a training block?