This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 530 Speed Sensor 2 Does not always resume after pause

I just upgraded from Edge 500 to Edge 530. I installed the Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 that came with the Edge 530 on one bike and I continue to use the GSC 10 that came with the Edge 500 on a second bike. I swap the bikes in and out of my indoor trainer every few days and during longer spinning sessions I pause and resume about halfway through. The GSC 10 sensor resumes after my break flawlessly. So do the Cadence Sensor 2 and the new HRM that came with the 530, but about 2 weeks after I first started using it, the Speed Sensor 2 would not resume right away after my break. I tried pedaling before pressing resume, I tried pedaling after pressing resume, but on at least 2 occasions it took more than 5 minutes to reconnect with the 530 after my break. Not sure if it's the battery, interference, firmware issue or a defective unit. Everything is connected with ANT. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?