Connect Mobile no longer Connects with 530

Edge 530 has been connecting fine to Garmin Connect Mobile (on Android) until recently (last couple of weeks perhaps). Now it loses connection and won't get it back until I re-pair the device. Tried rebooting both phone and device, tried rolling back Edge firmware to 5.10. Is this a known problem with a recent release of Connect Mobile by any chance?

Parents
  • Okay guys, after some testing and searching I have found a solution! The source of the problem is the new Garmin Connect app, which is not totally compatible with Huawei/Honor phones. So what you have to do, is first, uninstall the app, then download an older version (4.22 seem to be perfect) from APKMirror.com. Install, then pair the phone with your Edge device. After pairing you can update the Connect to the current version using Google Play Store, and enjoy the working connection between the phone and the Edge

• Okay guys, after some testing and searching I have found a solution! The source of the problem is the new Garmin Connect app, which is not totally compatible with Huawei/Honor phones. So what you have to do, is first, uninstall the app, then download an older version (4.22 seem to be perfect) from APKMirror.com. Install, then pair the phone with your Edge device. After pairing you can update the Connect to the current version using Google Play Store, and enjoy the working connection between the phone and the Edge

Children