This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Grit and Flow zero on the activity page

I created a gravel course and rode it today.  I do not have any MTB dynamics shown on my device.  When I got back home and looked at my activities in Garmin Connect, Grit and Flow are both zero.  Do I need to do anything to turn this on?

• I think you need to be on a Mountainbike based profile for them to be recorded. If you use the racebike, touring or indoor or... it does not record the MTB elements. Not sure for the gravel one.

The profile you use must have the mountainbike sub-menue in which you can toggle the jump notification.

• Correct those features will only work when the ride type in the activity profile is set to Mountain

• Hi, got the same issue, resolved by first using the Mountain activity profile but I also had to set the "Menu > Settings >Activity Profiles>MOUNTAIN>Default ride type til "Mountain" for it to work, mine was set on road and hence would not record grit/flow etc. from the MTB dynamics

• This issue is now fixed in firmware 5.50. 

Go to Settings\Activity Profiles\[activity]\MTB/CX and set Grit/Flow/Jump Recording to on.