A Beta software for the GPS Chipset Type S1 in the Edge 530 is now available. Full change log, instructions, and software for installing the beta can be found here.
- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.42:
- Improved performance in GPS + GALILEO mode.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Download and unzip the file GPSChipsetTypeS1_3107__242Beta.zip.
- Please follow the installation instructions mentioned in the GPS_006B310700_242_Beta\Installation_Instructions.txt file.
Reverting to the Latest Public Release
To revert your GPS firmware, place the 006B310700-230.GCD file in the \Garmin\RemoteSW folder. Rename the file to 006B310700.GCD.