Map not visible

I have the device since a few days and was happy with it. However, since today the display of the map is buggy. Sometimes it works properly. Most of the times it shows no map at all, only the trailforks trails. If I change the zoom the map shows for the blink of a second, so I suggest it's on the device, but not displaying properly. Any suggestions what to do? I already did a factory reset, but the problem remains. If I have the time tomorrow I'll try to reinstall the latest software and map. Any other suggestions?

Parents
  • I encounter the same problem here.

I got the Edge 830 and if zoom is greater than 500m the map disappears. When I change the zoom (in or out), the map is visible for about 100ms and the disappears.

After I disabled the Trailforks map, the map shows up again.

I am using Softwar Version 3.5 and Garmin Europe Map 2019.10 in combination with Trailforks Map 2019.10.

The main reason I bought the 830 was the traiforks integration. So please garmin, fix this bug!

• I encounter the same problem here.

I got the Edge 830 and if zoom is greater than 500m the map disappears. When I change the zoom (in or out), the map is visible for about 100ms and the disappears.

After I disabled the Trailforks map, the map shows up again.

I am using Softwar Version 3.5 and Garmin Europe Map 2019.10 in combination with Trailforks Map 2019.10.

The main reason I bought the 830 was the traiforks integration. So please garmin, fix this bug!

Children