This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

auto pause does not work

I have auto paused activated, but it does not work. it can be anything, from stopping at the traffic light to finishing the ride, if I don´t press the stop button, clock keeps ticking

the result is ridiculous data, where I am supposed to ride bike for 36h, covering 19km in this timeframe. Crawling would be faster :)

• I'm not sure how you get up to 36 hours but...

Auto pause works perfectly for me on my Edge 130 Plus. However on my VA3, I found it was unreliable if it was set to "Stopped". Instead, I set Auto pause on my VA3 to a very slow pace. That works perfectly for me. I don't recall if there's a similar setting on the Edge. I plan to do a ride later today and I'll check how it's setup on my Edge at that time.

• simply by letting the Edge130 ON and forgetting to switch it off. And when I try to switch it off, it says there is an activity going on, and when I check, I see the timer continued since yesterday

•  I'd recommend toggling off Auto Pause and the toggling it back on.

Then, can you let me know whether you have "Elapsed Time" or "Time" setup as a data field? If the Edge begins pausing when you come to a stop, the elapsed time data field will continue counting whereas the time data field would stop during the period of time when it is paused.

• It seems to me that if the Edge was stored for a long time where it couldn't get a GPS fix would cause problems. Is that what happened?

• I have "elapsed time" setup as data field. thx for the explanation