This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training plans and indoor trainer

Hi

Why when doing a scheduled work out and then selecting indoor trainer why is there not an option to do the training plan in erg mode? Only options are free ride, course, activity and workout, however the scheduled workout is not in the workouts tab. So either I have to send the workout to the device manually or try and hit the power targets in free ride. Could Garmin update the software to allow erg mode for scheduled workouts or am I missing something obvious?

• The options that you are seeing on your Edge i.e. free ride, course, activity, workout are the only options available on the Edge 130 Plus.

Are your workouts showing on your Edge when you go to ≡ > Training > Workouts but not showing if you go to ≡ > Indoor Trainer > Pair trainer > Follow a Workout?

• The issue I had was that the garmin didn't automatically control the resistance of the trainer when using the scheduled workout. I later realized however this was only for the first warm-up step. For the next steps the resistance was correct so this isn't an issue anymore. Thanks!

• That's great to hear, sorry for the delay in getting back to you initially. I'm glad it is working for you now though!