This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Elevation measurement and graph are veeery inaccurate

Hi,

my Edge's height measurement became/is very inaccurate. Both ascent and descent are very off on yesterday's ride. We've been shuttling with the car, meaning that I've paused tracking while we were in the car. 
Ascent is off by approximately 600m and descent by more than 1000m. Also, the graph is very "stairy" and weird. The first descent looks ok, but the remaining are getting worse every ride. Graph should be 7 times like the first descent and 8th time a little different.

When checking the dot location on the map it seems fine, only the elevation is off.

• Hello, I do have exactly same issue. My Edge 130 Plus is randomly restarted during activity and then poor quality of altitude sensor is visible, same like on the pictures above. Sometime it is caused when the Edge 130 Plus is wet, what is with the outdoor equipment something that is usual. I do have latest software on the Edge device, but those issues are simply pain!

• I have the same problem with inaccuracy after switching on from sleep mode. I usually lose information about regeneration (it says 0 hours) and training effect. And the altitude is very inacurate and updated only obout every 40 seconds. Is there any software update planed regarding this bug? Or what I should od with that?