This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Navigation screen disappears while following a segment and ClimbPro

Edge 130 Plus, SW version 2.90

Yesterday I was following a course I created in Strava. While riding the course, I entered a Strava Live segment which included a climb a little while after the segment start.

Once the ClimbPro screen kicked in, I was unable to view the navigation screen while riding. I was able to page through the screens, and could see the navigation screen for a second, but the device would immediately switch to a different screen - I was unable to keep the device focused on the navigation screen. Once the climb was completed, the device behaved as normal.

An additional unrelated gripe: very minor navigation errors end up in "losing" the segment, with the device not showing race times nor segment navigation (assuming not riding a course). This makes no sense, the device should be tolerant of minor errors, just as it is tolerant of that for courses. "On segment" should be a feature similar to "On course".