This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Display body of text messages

Am I missing something, or there is no way on the Edge 130 Plus to see the full content of a text (SMS) message? It's great to be able to get notifications and a short preview, but I'd like to be able to press a button and see the entire message, rather than having to stop and take the phone out...

• I have the same problem with the regular Edge 130, especially if following a course.  I have found if you get to the text while the pop-up is still on the 130 screen and push the "start/select button" (lower right) then it will display the entire message.  But if you miss that moment, pressing that button will stop your ride.  Especially with mtb, I'm generally not in a situation where I can select the message when it first appears.  I don't think there is a solution, but I'd love to be wrong!

• Same here, I'm using it for MTB and I can't always take my hands off the handlebar when a message appears. I can then go into the Messages page and see the list, but I could not find a way to select and open them.