This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recovery Time screwed after update

After the most recent update to my Edge 130+ the recovery times reported post ride have been very long... it was always pretty believable before this. For example, After a nice 45km ride today it's giving me a recovery time of 72 hours! I checked and all my personal settings were retained and my heart has not exploded so I really believe it was something in the update.

• It likely cleared something in memory. You should be able to get it to rebuild that data. By removing the device from GCM or GE. Whichever you use to sync it. Then delete it from Garmin Connect. Next add it back to GCM or GE and it will rebuild all your prior ride history needed for the recovery time.

• Same experience after loading the new software, I have been cycling and recording the same 3 training routes since October 2020 but after the software update the recovery times are just stupid in comparison e.g. 54hrs after a 20 mile ride that included box hill Surrey. this would normally have suggested 12 hrs recovery as you say pretty believable before!  Reported this with my stats to Garmin support who were useless passing this around to various agent with zero answers.

• Just got my 130 plus.  First ride it crashed and rebooted. Then installed latest software. Ride three hours today. 75km. 1 hour was an interval workout. 21 hour recovery seemed correct.