This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Power zone data page

I’ve searched the whole internet and can’t find this answer. Does the Edge 130 Plus offer a data page that represents power zones in a 1-7 scale (similar to the one on the Fenix in the picture), and not just the simple digital decimal readout? I’m considering purchasing, but don’t own yet, so I can’t simply look through the options to find out. Thanks.

• It has a data field called power zone that will show you what zone you are currently in.

Field Names.

Battery Status
    Beam Angle Status
    Cadence
    Avg. Cadence
    Lap Cadence
    Distance
    Lap Distance
    Odometer
    Elevation
    Grade
    Total Ascent
    Total Descent
    Calories
    Heart Rate
    Average HR
    HR %Max
    Lap HR
    HR Zone
    Distance to Dest.
    Distance to Next
    ETA at Dest.
    ETA at Next
    Heading
    Location at Dest.
    Location at Next
    Time to Dest.
    Time to Next
    Battery
    Sunrise
    Sunset
    Time of Day
    Power -3s Avg.
    Power - Avg
    Power - Lap
    Power - KJ
    Power - Max
    Power Zone
    Speed
    Avg. Speed
    Lap Speed
    Maxiumum Speed
    Time
    Elasped Time
    Laps
    Lap Time
    Avg. Lap Time
  • So does anyone know what that field looks like? Picture? I see it has separate pages for climbing, workouts, etc. Is there a separate page or screen (not field) for power zone?

• Just a data field as far as I know.

• Have you looked to see if there are any Connect IQ data fields that will do what you want?  They aren't going to be as pretty as on your watch since it's only black and white.

• I don't believe there is a graph/bar option, but I have a data page with 5 fields setup, where I have 2 fields as follows: (Main Large window)1)power zone (depicted by numeric format e.g. 3.6), and (smaller window) 2) 3s average power...  Also I have my cadence and HR and HR zone (as a numeric value) (smaller windows).  This setup seems to work perfectly fine for me, I have a fenix 5x which I have used for cycling for a few years but find the edge 130 mounted on the stem to be quite perfect in size and display and location while riding...   Hope that helps in your decision making.