This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Migration in Garmin Connect with Edge 130Plus, and Fenix 5x.

Hello Everyone, and Garmin,

I have Been using the 5x for a number of years, and last year purchased the Edge 130Plus. I use the Edge 130Plus for indoor bike workouts (great device), and even the Intensity Mintutes, Vo2Max, 7-Day Training Load worked well between both devices with my metrics/data all visible in Garmin Connect.

I just noticed recently the past 2 weeks the Intensity Minutes were not recording consistently (some days showing, others not), and over the past 1 week, my actual heart rate during activities does not register in the Daily Heart Rate Widget in Garmin Connect.

I use a Garmin HRM-Run and had no issues prior to this week always seeing the higher heart rates from my cycling activity in my Daily Heart Rate Log, now it does not show..

When I check the actual activity the correct Heart Rate is showing in the data fields.

I believe something must have been changed or updated on the software side to cause these changes and hope Garmin can look into this.

I would be happy to work with them to identify the issue and restore the full function of the devices/apps.

Thanks and regards,