This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Segments not starting when riding.

I created a course and segments in the Garmin app. When I'm flowing the course none of the segments trigger on real time. Anyone experience this? Any ideas how to trigger the segments created in Garmin while following a course created in Garmin?

• Are the segments marked as favorites in Garmin Connect? They need to be for GC to include them in the course file.

• I got the segments to trigger when riding when I don't start the course, but if I start the course, the segments don't trigger. Is there a way to get the segments to trigger while on a course?

• They should provided that references to the segments are built into the course file. GC should add these references when it builds the file and exports it.

Could you post the course file you are using?

• Hi there had the same problem.

The way round it I have found is that you must create your segments first from one of your activities, then create your course after. It should then pick up your segments.

I've not yet found away to add segments to an existing course .

Hope this helps.