Merge route from more days - Garmin 1050

Hi, is there possible to merge more days routes in one route ?

I know that i can paus rout but I realy would like to stand by my Garmin 1050 because i need to save battery for another day.

It could be very helpful for bikepacking, for example, what I’m planning.

• Once recording is started, it will resume recording when continuing after pausing, putting the unit in standby, or powering it off.  It only stops the recording if you chose to stop and save the activity.  This is independent of any navigation functions you happen to be using.  This means you can have one activity that covers multiple rides, courses, and days. 

I should add that there are third party utilities available that will allow concatenating several activities into one.  I've never used any of these myself so have no recommendations. 

• Thank you for your response.

How do I put the Garmin into standby mode during an activity?

When I hold the power button, it tells me that an activity is in progress and only locks the screen.

• You need to press the start/stop timer button to stop the activity, but then just leave it. Don't save it. Then you can put the in sleep mode or power it off.

• Thank you for the response, finally!

As you said:

1. Press the Start/Stop button = Pause

2. Hold the power button for a little longer (about 2-3 seconds) and select Sleep mode.

Just pressing the button isn't enough. That’s where I was making the mistake.

Thanks again for the response.