Spontaneous shutdown

Yesterday after a 3.5 hour ride with 67% battery my Edge 1050 shutdown spontaneously. Don’t know if it had to do with it but it was searching for alternative routes for about 30 minutes before shutdown because I had to detour because of a closed road. After shutdown I turned it on again with the button. After this I pressed the start button and it continued as nothing had happened. Everything was recorded correctly iexcept for the short time it turned off.

• I am running firmware 10.19. Reboots happened with previous firmware as well.

I also am using IQ Windfield. I don't remember seeing the reboot issue before I installed Windfield? 

Time into the ride varies for me but maybe around 2 hours. But I have also ridden 6.5 hours without any reboot.

When I saw the reboots I was not follow a course or navigating. Just recording usual data for my ride. 

Haven't tried a device reset. 

Haven't sent my 1050 to Garmin.

Just yesterday I thought to turn on Auto Start at 5 MPH. Hopefully if it does reboot now it will restart automatically. Of course this way I may never notice a reboot if it does happen...

• Turning on Auto Start didn't help. When the 1050 restarted it came back in stopped mode and the Auto Start didn't do anything. I still had to manually press start to get it recording again.