Feature request: Modify the available text responses

I think the list of available responses is very limited.  Ideally it would be nice if you could modify the responses, either by adding to them or modifying the existing ones.  For example, I always ride alone and sometimes friends will text me and say something like "Have a good ride."  I would like to be able to reply "Thanks."  Or if someone doesn't know I'm riding, I would like to tell them "Riding in Ohio" instead of just "Out riding."

• You can edit the text responses.  Go to the Garmin Connect app on your phone.  Then Garmin Devices and click on Edge 1050 and scroll to the bottom where you should see "Text Responses".  In here you can edit responses for Incoming Calls, Messages, and GroupRide Messages.  However, I don't see an option to add new messages for Calls because it limits us to just 3 preselected messages at a time.  But I do see the ability to add new messages for Messages and GroupRide.

• Thanks for the reply.  I don't own a 1050 but intend to purchase one this fall.  I have a 1030+, a 1030, a 1000, and an 800.  None of them have ever offered to let you modify the text responses, so I assumed the 1050 wouldn't either.  I have not seen it mentioned in any documentation.