1050 and Domane+

Is anyone using the 1050 with a Trek Domane+ E-Bike?   Yesterday I rode a saved course that was 70 miles long.  Around mile 40 or so, the 1050 popped up a warning, something to the effect, that I did not have enough battery left to complete the loaded course.  I should have snapped a picture of it, but I was going up a big hill at the time. This is an older E-Bike and has a Bosch motor and controls.  I have never been able to connect to it with any Garmins that I have had and the Bosch site says it has no ANT or BlueTooth built-in.  I have tried to scan for the bike after getting home, but the Garmoin does not see the Bike. 

• I have a Domane+ SLR 7, which can connect to the 1050. I've also seen that alert, which is generally completely wrong. I have no idea why the 1050 would be giving you that alert if it isn't able to connect to the bike.

• Bonjour , j’utilise le 1050 depuis 1 semaine avec mon TREK Domane + SLR 7 TQ50

Le compteur trouve facilement tous les capteurs du moteur TQ50.Sur le compteur le champs de données vélo électrique

mentionne « autonomie intelligente » je ne comprend pas ce que cela signifie?

merci pour vos réponses.