Edge 1050 not 'compatible' with ride with GPS. Is there a work around?

I understand that there currently isn't an app for ride with GPS when you go into GC, tap more, then Connect IQ store. I am trying to do the suggested work arounds but it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried going to RWGPS app, going to my pinned routes, tapping the 3 dots beside the ride in the list and tapping 'share' like someone suggested and that doesn't work - no way to share with GC. I've also tried hitting save as someone else suggested but that doesn't work either - no option to save to GC only download for offline use or unpin. What am I doing wrong? 

• I don't have my 1050 yet, but you don't need an app anymore.  (1) You need to link your Garmin Connect account with Ride With GPS. (2) In RWGPS, if you PIN a route, it will automatically be pushed to Garmin Connect (3)  Turn on your 1050 and let Garmin Connect mobile push the route from your GC account to your device

• Thanks for the help. I managed to figure it out before I got your answer. The key for me was to start with the desktop version of RWGPS, and send to GC and open it in the desktop version 1st to make sure it was there. Then when my did a sync with the GC app on my iPhone and my 1050, it was there! I simply couldn't figure out the steps using only the iPhone app versions!

• The logic is the same whether you do it on your phone or desktop. Once you PIN a route in RideWithGPS (Desktop or Mobile), it gets pushed to GC. Then simply syncing your Garmin device before leaving is the final step.

• The course get sent to GC at the time it's pinned in RWGPS.  If for some reason it gets deleted on the device, it needs to be un-pinned then pinned again to get sent again.