EDGE 1050 Maps Background Color Changed After Update to 9.11 Firmware

OK, like the title say, the maps background color changed from light grey to yellow on the maps screen after updating to 9.11 firmware. I thought this was a new feature because been honest, it doesn't look bad. Also, streets looked even better with different colors depending on the traffic. Then I decided to reinstall the US Map and while that fixed the yellow color at the first time, then at startup I started getting the error message "Failed to Get Basemap Version". So after that I reseted the unit to factory, uninstall and install all the maps again, and yellow background was back and error still present. Contacted Garmin a couple of hours back, they asked me to send the 1050 Folder and after a few instructions, installing the maps again, the issue was not solved. So they offered me a replacement with the express option so I did and the replacement will be shipped on Monday and as soon I get the new unit I will ship back the defective unit. The 1050 is working correctly. I did two 50 miles rides and did work perfectly fine even with the error and the yellow background on the map. I'm posting a few photos in case you guys get the same issue but looks to me it is a bug in the software. I did the exchange only because the Garmin CS guy recommended it. BTW, kudos to Kelsey from Garmin for the amazing support on a Saturday at 3 pm.