No brain ?

I have a K-edge for the 1040, it's great but so is the price (€80). the 1050 is a high-end computer, there are few cyclists on supermarket bikes who will buy this computer and high-end bikes no longer have many round handlebars, Garmin you have to wake up and look at who is buying what and making sure it's suitable, forcing people to change a medium because you're stubborn is ridiculous. I've had every GArmin since the 810, 1030. 1030+. 1040 I have the impression that I will stop there for the moment :-(

• The 1050 comes with a mount that is just fine, fits any standard handlebar. Why the complaining ? If you have non-standard bars then it is on you to work things out, they cannot cover the silliness of the integrated cockpits out there.

• The k edge fits 90% of the aero bar.

• K-Edge says they will be coming out with new mounts for the 1050, as well as other companies. If you have $700 plus tax in expendable money to buy the 1050 surly you have some extra money to buy new mounts.

IMO I don't see them moving the mount a big deal. They obviously did this for a reason, they had to see something in testing that made them move it upwards. I am pretty sure they didn't move it to just to troll people into having to buy new mounts like some many people are getting upset about.

I did get lucky the 1050 fits my K-Edge and Gen 6 SLR Madone, but if I did have to buy a new mount I wouldn't have been upset. They updated screen is worth the price of admission to me personally.