Screen protector for the 1050

Has anyone found a (decent) screen protector for the 1050 yet?

• The 1040 protector is a bit too wide, since it goes over the curved edge of the 1050 and does not seal the curved edges.  This leaves a couple millimeters on the left/right that dirt will eventually get beneath.  If the 1050 were not curved on the edges it would be a good size.

• The one I linked earlier in the thread is shown in the picture. It goes right to the edge, is not glass but a film

• I tested two foils. One hydrogel by gllaser Full 3D Flexi. Fingerprints are very visible on it and there are a lot of reflections and light reflections. It is OK to the touch and the screen responsiveness is very good. When the sun's rays fell on the screen, at times nothing was visible, the foil reflected the surroundings. I put on a new matte foil from apgofilm.eu. There are practically no reflections or reflections, but the backlight response is slightly worse than with the first foil. The matte screen protection causes all the details displayed to blur a bit, especially letters and numbers. The edges are not sharp. It does not smudge. Slightly more expensive than the foil by gllaser. In full sun, you can also barely see anything. I also have a hydrogel foil from apgo, next week I will remove the matte one and put on the latter. I am curious which one is the best and allows you to reflect the surrounding images.

• For all those who use protective films. I prefer hydrogel, matte and others. I bought their types from other manufacturers. None were ok. The glossy one reflected light and created reflections, the matte one "distinguished" letters, numbers and graphics, and in bright light the screen was still unreadable. This irritated me and I decided to remove the film and try driving on a sunny day without any film on the screen. EUREKA!!! The screen is clear, with beautiful and clear colors, without reflections, the backlight reacts quickly to changes in lighting, without fingerprints. From today on, I will not install any film, although I have bought a few more.

• Will you please provide a link to the Full 3D Flexi from Gllaser?  I'm not finding anything named that online.  Thanks!

• Brotect's matte screen protector fits perfectly, no fingerprints but in direct sunlight it's difficult to read the screen, which is a shame. How do you adjust the backlighting option : permanently ?