Questions about climbing

Hello!

Garmin 1040 user here.

1. I use the fields "Distance to destination" and "ETA to destination" on the map. Whenever ClimbPro detects a climb, the "ETA to destination" field on the map screen displays the ETA to the top of the climb; decidedly not the "ETA to destination". It seems like a bug (especially since "Distance to destination" functions as intended), but is there a way around that? It's very inconvenient when on a long climb. "ETA at end of climb" is definitely not "ETA to destination".

2. Elevation screen zooming seems a bit odd. I have used a Garmin 810 before, and the elevation screen could be zoomed in to multiple degrees of detail. It seems like the Garmin 1040 only has two views (2km, and full length). I find it has less utility than what my 10 year old device could do. Is that changeable?

3. Speaking of zooming, when not on the road and the Garmin detects a climb, it offers a screen with a minimap and the entire climb. That's neat, but when following a route, that's not the screen that pops up, but rather a partial, zoomed-in version of the climb, with no map. On ClimbPro, is there a way to have the entire climb be displayed, rather than the very short upcoming bit? Basically, I want to be able to see a full climb in one screen, which I could do before ClimbPro, but is is possible, still, somehow? Or... am I just not getting what ClimbPro is supposed to be?

4. I rode new hills today, on courses designed on Strava. One hill had an average elevation of 9%. Throughout the climb, the Grade% field on my Garmin oscillated between 2% and 8%. On the hardest parts of the climb, it was reading 3%.That is not correct, and I want to be able to trust the data. When I looked at that back on my Strava activity after upload, that part has data of 8-11%, much more realistic. Is that data taken from Strava, or is the Garmin calculating it? How do I make it right?