I have a 1040 and a Tactix 7. I use the Garmin Coach Cycle Plan. The Connect app shows a suggested ride, The 1040 has a rest day, and my Tactix shows no coach plan. I've synced and restarted multiple times.

How do I get them to show the same?

• Nothing to add, except same problem. Running a Fenix 6x and edge 1040. I thought it might be because the Fenix doesn't support cycling coach.

• Same here with epix 2pro and 1040

• I am having this same issue! Were you able to fix it? All the forums discussions about this seem from two years ago!  

• My cycling plan gives me running suggestions. 

• Same question. Connect App has one workout, Fenix 6 something different & 1040 no plan. Talking with support, they hope an update will fix the "no plan" issue with the 1040 but it is incredibly frustrating to not have consistent workouts. Yes, the plan adapts but if Physio trueup is on, shouldn't the connect app & fenix show the same workout? This morning, connect had one workout, watch coach said something different & when I sat on the bike & tried to start, the coach workout was gone & replaced by a different workout. Hard to imagine it adapted in 2 minutes. And, I synced the watch & connect before I checked the coach workout.  Seems there are some serious bugs. A button to send coach workout to a specific device would also be helpful.

• Hi, I was in a similar situation than you. Here is my setup:

- Garmin Edge 1040 for indoor training

- Garmin Fenix 7 Pro for day to day (mostly used as a health tracker and some running/walking here and there)

- Tacx NEO 2T as a smart trainer

I had the same mismatch issue than you between what was shown into Garmin Connect and my Garmin Edge 1040. I resolved the issue by going into Garmin Connect / Settings, and I changed my "Primary Training Device" to be my Garmin Edge 1040 instead of my Fenix 7 Pro watch. After that, I synced my Garmin Edge 1040 with Garmin Connect and both showed the exact same scheduled workouts. After that, all my completed workouts were correctly detected as the completed workout once synced with Garmin Connect.

Note that I faced another bug which made my whole scheduled workouts disappeared when I turned off (completely, not sleep mode) then turned on my Garmin Edge 1040. I ended up having to quit my current Garmin Cycling Coach plan (the adaptative one, not a pre-made) and re-create a new one. It re-created the same workouts that were previously scheduled. To avoid this issue, just put your Garmin Edge 1040 in sleep mode when you're done and do not turn if off completely.

Hope it helps.