Commute with ebike not saved as commute on strava.

When I commute with my ebike it is not saved as commute and not uploded to strava with commute checkbox checkex. Tried to copy the commute activity and took a short ride without ebike and it uploaded correctly as commute. Is this a bug or a feature?

• Hi Garmin, can you please tell me how to commute with my ebike? When I start the edge as commute riding my ebike it saves the ride as ebike.

• This is correct. If you do a ride with an E-bike and the bike is connected to the edge, regardless of what you selected as the ride profile when you strat the ride, the Edge will change it to E-bike when you finish the ride. You can manually change it to commute if you like, but then it will upload as a "ride" rather than "E-bike ride" to Strava and the commute box will be ticked. 

Note: the only time Strava pre-checks the commute box for an upload is if the ride is saved as a commute (also, Strava interpolates all Garmin saved commutes as "human powered" rides\). If you save the activity as a road, gravel or E-bike ride, you have to manually tick the commute box on Strava. Therefore, if you want the ride automatically ticked as a commute, save it as a commute on the Edge, and then go into Strava and change the activity type to "E-Bike".