Edge 1040 solar doesn't save/store wattage values generated by Shimano DA Powermeter 9200P

I habe been using my Edge 1040 solar with an electronic Shimano Dura Ace Di2 incl. Shimano Powermeter 9200 P. Connection of the sensors was easy and all the relevant performance values are displayed correctly during the rides (using the Force Vector Viewer-App).

The only problem: After having finished a ride (and having pushed the "save" button) all the performance values are saved/stored except the wattage values generated by the Shimano Powermeter. (Both Edge and Garmin Connect consistently show a performance of 0 watts). I have no idea what's going wrong. Could anybody help?

To be precise: wattage values are displayed during the ride, but not saved/stored afterwards. Average wattage is displayed as "0".

• share an original FIT file here pls (in ZIP format) and from that the experts can determine the issue. because this Force Vector thing is not the normal power protocol, and needs a CIQ app for it, my bet is that probably it stored in a different datafield than "power" (it should be duplicated in the file as "power" also) and the Garmin Connect is showing the values of the "power" (which in this case is empty). maybe CIQ app issue and need to be updated by the developer?

• Thanks a lot for your response. Could fix the issue in the meantime. The Garmin Connect App needs another protocol (Cycling Dynamics). Forc3 Vectir Viewer is just for pairing the powermeter with the Edge computer via ANT+. The necessary settings can be changed in the Shimano-E-Tube-App.