This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

audio prompt for next interval

Is there a way to get my head unit to count down or give three beeps to warn me of the start of the next interval?

I hate having to always look down at the head unit wondering when the next interval will be.  Of course, the other part is knowing what am I ramping up or down to.  It's hard to read the little description at the top of the screen while not crashing into something.  It this part is not that important when the intervals are greater than a couple of minutes as I have time to glance down and see what the targets are.  But when I am supposed to do an all out sprint for 6-20 seconds, I don't want to look down.

• Before each block/interval/training section change, beeps are sounded from 4 seconds (5 beeps) before the change at a frequency of one second.

• In the same genre,
    Is it possible to do a workout and have the information in the headphones? I hate sharing practice beeps with people around me.
    I do it for navigation but I don't know if it's possible for training.