21.18 - sensors continually dropping and reconnecting

21.18 has completely wrecked my device - sensors continually connect and reconnect.

Was perfectly fine before update.

https://youtube.com/shorts/obi6ofs4iD0

WTF am I supposed to do? I ride indoors with this ~4 times a week, completely unusable now.

• Is your HRM connected via bluetooth? The other sensors keeps connected in the video. Something maybe is disturbing the BT connection. 

• I think youtube has done about 8 layers of re-giffing and the quality is crap there sorry - 3x different sensors connect. SRAM groupset, HRM, power source (trainer). You can see the groupset drop (bottom right), and the power drops to 0w a couple times, I am pedalling the entire time.

I try and use ANT+ where possible as I've found BT unreliable at best in the past.

• I've already wrote some days ago in another thread. But I can bring an example. I'm used to work indoor during the week and every time, every, that I start a new video on Netflix or Youtube, or every time, every, that I rewind back a video, or every time an Adv starts and interrupt the video I was watching, then many sensors drop. It is deterministic!

Two days ago I started a Rouvy update. It was required to download a file of many hundreds of MB. And during the download... all sensors drop, drop and drop again.

Naturally, never happens before! I'm training at the same hour, with the same hardware, connected to the same router Wi-Fi, for 2 years.

• Mine sensors have been dropping (especially the power, cadence and Garmin Varia UT800 and RTL510) since a long time ago even In previous firmwares…

Damn! When Garmin will correct that? They’re about to release the 1050 and haven’t fixed the1040 yet??

• Don't bother getting the 1050: same problem there. Flagship...!?

Trek radar keeps dropping the connection with the 1050.