v21 - english voice message

Since the update to v21.09, voice messages (lap data, training block parameters) are spoken in English despite the “Polish” system setting.

This anomaly has more far-reaching consequences, namely from the smartwatch (FR955) also converts messages to English :/.
In the case of the smartwatch, turning the watch off and on again helps.
Curious moreover is that sometimes after a random time, during the activity the voice messages “return” to the set language (in my case Polish) and after a few announcements suddenly out of nowhere sound .... English :(

Polish language of the assistant set in all devices (E1040S, FR955) and in the smartwatch. Before the v21.09 update, all spoken messages were in Polish.

It has been six weeks since I reported this problem on the “Beta” forum, you have released a stable firmware version which still has this bug and problem.

?

?

Can you take a stand, give a solution to the problem, fix this fuckup?

regards

Artur

• Same issue with German, but it does not switch back to German like described above. And it is not completely in English. It is mixed up with another language I do not understand. 

• Hi. I think my problem might be related to yours. That's why I'm posting in this thread instead of creating a new one.

I have Epix2 and Edge1040 configured to display and prompt in Polish. They are synced via the Connect app.
    Everything works great on my watch by the time I turn the bicycle computer on.

Then the prompts on my watch change to English but still using the Polish dialect. The Edge1040 starts giving nav clues the same way. This combination obviously sounds very odd and the prompts are almost unintelligible.

The only temporary workaround I know is to change the prompt dialect in Epix2 settings by switching it from Polish to another one and then back to Polish. You can't do it on Edge as it doesn't have the dialect option.

This behaviour is very annoying. I wonder if it can be fixed soon and if I am the only one to struggle with it.

Greetings,
    Jarek

• Same problem here with Dutch language. Sometimes even Dutch and English are spoken at the same time.
    Strange detail is that the English voice speaks a combination of English and Dutch words with an English accent.

• I just fired up v23.09 and after checking "dry" the voice messages work properly, that is, in my case in Polish, the language set in the system.

Edit:
    - today after starting the normal training after changing the block the messages started to be spoken .... again in English :(

That is, the problem CONTINUES.

Grrrr :/

regards

• Where did you find a v23.09?

• Today there was an update to FR955 (v20.15) that I implemented.
    And what did it turn out?
    Well, in E1040 messages after LAPs, trainings finally began to speak in my native language (Polish) :)

Well, I don't understand, I don't know how it is related to each other. Grunt that Garmin turned out to be generous and finally fixed this after a few months (let's hope permanently).