LARGER CURSOR PLEASE!

I know this is mentioned in many other posts but all of them are closed.

I know i can change color of cursor by creating a new kmtf, i changed the color to ff2ed9 (fuchsia) which seems to be more visible.

But the problem remains the same, the cursor is so very tiny, narrower than the navigated track line. It is so very difficult to find your position at first sight.

Using bifocal glasses. It's not only that it's small, it's mostly that it does not pop out over the navigated track to make your position clear.

I can't believe Garmin does not want to make this customizable.

Thank you

PS: Garmin just needs to add a menu to set cursor size, regular, medium, large. Letting user choose the color would also help so that we don't need to mess up with kmtf files.

• Yes, ++++++++, it is just unbelievable that Garmin does not offer an option for larger and an easier change of color especially when it must only be a 5 minute job to change the size and larger have been in previous devices and variable size/color via MapTheme for some other devices, (eg motorbike navigation). Instead they waste effort on pointless but complicated to do features that almost no-one asks for or needs. Of course there is the crew that says they have no problem with the size so neither should you! Garmin just send me the code and I will do it for you, free.