This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Map updates are not installing

Just received map updates With Garmin Express.

These updates are not installing on my Edge 1040, On my Fenix installation runs smooth...

Even after a reboot the new maps will not be installed..

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

• I had the same problem this morning, installing from a Mac. Nothing worked until a cold reboot on the 1040. Then, it no longer needed to install the maps!  Looked like they had already installed and the error was in Connect misunderstanding the installed version. 

• Thanx, 

Needed more than just one reboot.
    Ans same behaviour, Maps already installed and sync competed...

• And again...
    Two map updates, USA and Europe again not installing, even not after several reboots.
    With several Garmin products it is disappointing and frustrating more and more.

• I have the same issue. Running latest firmware 15.24 on my Edge 1040 Solar. Also latest Garmin Express 7.16.1.0

Keeps saying five maps have updates to v2022.20

• Looks like you can install the maps individually. Going to details and install them one by one instead of the main install button. Only tried two so far and they succeeded just fine.

Maybe one of them has an issue, will find out..

• I deleted the maps that I don't need with the edge 1040 connected to a computer via the USB-C cable. Then, using Garmin Connect, I selected and installed Garmin Cycle Map NA, U.S. 2022.20 

• Im also having same issue and i also select to delete maps inside Edge 1040, but still it keeps failing map update. On the other hand, i still be able to see maps from my edge which supposed to be deleted already. Still failing to update though