This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Tapa del puerto usb

La tapa del puerto USB del 1040 se me suele abrir con facilidad en cuanto la carretera está bacheada o salto un resalto o paso por pavés. Supongo que con la bici de montaña en terreno no asfaltado aún será más fácil que se abra la tapa de plástico.

Me preocupa que en caso de lluvia se moje el puerto de carga y dañe el dispositivo.

Particularmente me parece que la tapa está muy mal diseñada y se abra más fácil con un bache que cuando la intentas abrir a mano.

-------

The USB port cover of the 1040 tends to open easily for me as soon as the road is bumpy or I jump a bump or cross cobblestones. I suppose that with the mountain bike on unpaved terrain it will be even easier for the plastic lid to open.

I am concerned that in case of rain the charging port will get wet and damage the device.

I particularly find that the lid is very poorly designed and opens easier with a bump than when you try to open it by hand.