This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Best app for displaying all battery levels?

Is there an app that displays all your battery levels on one screen? I'm thinking I've seen screenshots of something like that, but can't find it in the IQ store. 

Basically, I want it to show-

Di2 or SRAM battery levels (separately for shift levers & derailleurs/slash main battery as applicable)
Power meter
Lights
Garmin Edge

Thanks!

• Nop.

It has already been asked for in a post... but it gives me that we won't see it until 1050. New features must be saved...The best thing would be for Garmin to implement it in the sensor screen. When you listed all the connected ones, it would give you the load next to each one and not have to search through unintuitive submenus.

forums.garmin.com/.../petition-sensors-battery-status

• Hi,

For most of your batteries there are standard datafields:

Di2=Di2 Battery Level

Sram = Gear Battery

Lights =Lights Battery Status

Garmin Edge = (Other fields) Battery Level

Personnally I also use the Ebike Battery field.

So, only for the power meter there is no standard field.

A connectIQ app can easily get the battery information, but this will usally be limited to "good, ok, bad" or someting like that.

There are apps reveiling the Ant+ battery states (like "Battery State" from Kurev, also available for 1040). You can try some and see which one suits you best.