This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need help - every one of my replies are immediately auto-flagged as abusive

Former Member
Former Member

A month ago I was flagged as abusive for no reason on a post where I provided advice to fix a technical issue. I appealed the ban and explained there was no abuse, and was banned anyway.  I had to call Garmin, and they said it should not have happened, and unbanned me. 

A few days ago,someone "liked" a post I made over a month ago to let people know that the Varia Vision won't work with the 1040.  Again, there was nothing abusive.  That very minute, I was banned with no warning to appeal.  I had to call Garmin (again) to get un-banned.  

-Today, I replied to a thread on the Garmin Power Meters.  I was notified that all my replies must be approved by moderators, and (immediately) received an Email that the reply was flagged as abusive.  There was literally no time for anybody to flag this post, it was automatic.   

Is there a forum admin that can take a look at my account and see what's going on?   I have literally never posted anything toxic or abusive.  I don't see anywhere else that makes sense to post this, but feel free to move it if there is a better spot to ask for help on this.