This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Few questions..help

1. how to enable the visibility of "total time" aka "time passed", aside from "move time" when finished recording certain route? I have it while riding in one of the panels, in Garmin Connect app and .fit file opened in i.e. GPXsee but not in recorded ride summary inside GPS itself. So instead of total 7h, it only shows i.e. 5h of being in motion aka "move time";

2. "assistant mode" in e-bike panel options window - what's that exactly? Garmin page explanation being "current e-bike assist mode" is to little for me;

3. "stoper" in panel options window during ride - what's that for? Is it measuring "move time" ?;

4. "starting the timer automatically" - what's that for? It has: monit / automatic / by hand mode to choose;

5. what is the lowest and highest recommended battery percentage to charge & keep the device in top shape? (I already know, that, it's best to do it via cable connected to pc not wall brick);

6. where exactly inside Garmin GPS device folder put maps .IMG files or how to install those maps ftp.nluug.nl/.../index.html