This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Varia Radar RCT715 camera controls

Hello,

Did I miss some settings or my memory is wrong? On the 1030 Plus here I had 2 buttons to control the varia camera (take a photo and to start recording), instead of this "no recent activity" thing that does nothing...

• Ok, sorry, after a quick search I think I've found the answer in a review by DCRainmaker:

"Again, the problem with both of these is that you can’t just tap to start a recording or take a photo whenever you want. This only works in continuous mode, or if the radar has already triggered. You could toggle to continuous mode in the settings, then take a photo/video, and then go back. But that’s a pain in the ass. If not actively in continuous mode or with an active car, it’ll look like this"

• However, is there a specific reason why it works like this? Wouldn't it be better to give the user the possibility to start a recording/take a photo whenever he wishes to do it?

• There is a new update, 4.70, was hoping this would be addressed but alas!