Wrong Speed and Distance

I have a problem with the displayed speed. My 1030 Plus is paired with a Speedsensor 2 AND my Giant e-bike (both ANT+). The displayed speed is too low. If I switch off the e-bike while riding, the speed immediately jumps up to the correct value. When I switch it on again, the value drops again.
I found on Google that it is probably a known problem with Giant e-bikes.
I am also surprised that there is no message asking me to change the sensor. With two speed sensors, yes (I still have one on my wife's bike).

How do I get the Edge to primarily use the speed sensor?
Unfortunately, deleting the e-bike sensor is not an alternative as I would then lose the battery values.

Übersetzt mit DeepL (www.deepl.com/.../

• Yes, that‘s a problem.

What I did for my Specialized Levo:
    for ebike battery and assist level display I used Jan Capeks IQ datafield „ebike field“ and then you‘ll get speed from your Garmin speedsensor. To get power and cadence you just connect your ebike as simple power sensor. (No use of ebike sensor-connection)

This was also the reason, I developed my own ebike datafield which I‘m using now (and which may work on your bike, too).
    On IQ store search for „Edge 1 Ebike“.

• Jan‘s eBike Field works, i used that the last years while the Edge-Firmware can‘t connect directly the Bike.

I switched to the native implentation last year and i works good. Last Month, the Battery of the Speedsensor was empty an the Horros starts :-(