This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

0 Power reading during stand and pedal or interval sprints

Hi, I have an issue whereby when I stand and pedal or do a sprint interval my power reading show 0. When I sit down and pedal normal the power reading shot up high and then continue normal again. Can you help please. Regards. Francois

• It is the Edge 1030 plus forum... What kind of powermeter do you have (because you forget to mention just that... )

• I have an Edge 1030 linked to my Shimano 4iiii power meter.

• This sounds like a power meter issue. Not sure why standing should cause a problem as the 4iiii does not detect if the rider is seated or standing. I'm assuming that cadence also drops to zero?

• I had an Edge 530 and only changed to the Edge1030 the last two weeks.  Did not have the same problem with the Edge 530.  After I experienced these issues, I updated the power meter's firmware and did a calibration just to be sure it is not the power meter, but I still experience the same problems.  I will also change the battery to see if it will have an effect.  Just to be sure.

• if you replace the battery, chech the battery house , is it not wet or any signal of water damage. and i would write to the 4iiii about it, probably they will be able to see any problem from a diag report or similar.